Build Data-Driven Architectures with Latest Industry Icons
Step 1. Choose an Icon Set (or Mix Them!)
Microsoft Azure Icons
IBM Garage Icons
Google Cloud Icons
Step 2. Transform to Data-Driven EA Framework
a. Select Framework
Select data-driven Framework to architect in:
- UAF 1.2
- DoDAF 2
- TOGAF 10
- Archimate 3.1
- NAF 4.0
- sysML 1.6
b. Choose Mode of Operation:
- Enforce standards by customizing metamodel, adding icons as Stereotypes to Framework definitions — available off Draw menu, or
- Simply drag-and-drop icons into Diagram workspace and “Transform Symbol” to a definition type of the chosen Framework — overriding standard icon
Step 3. Architect in Data-Driven Repository
Whether you are capturing existing organizational architecture or designing new solutions — visualize concepts with latest technology icons — while modeling in a data-driven environment, where the model is king. This enables:
- Consistency of information across diagrams.
- Easy and powerful analytical analysis and reporting in System Architect (rich client) or SA XT (web client).
- If you are a System Architect user — Click Here to access the icons, free of charge.
- If you would like to evaluate System Architect, Click Here.